How to remove tan???? The biggest question in summer…
Before going to know about How to remove tan?, We should know why our skin gets tanned?
UVA rays from the sun make us tan. Our skin having different layers like Epidermis, Dermis and subcutaneous tissues.UVA rays go deep in the skin and reach the epidermis, where they shoot the epidermis cells called melanocytes to produce melanin. Melanin is the brown pigment that cause tanning.
Sun tanning is a very common condition in men and women. Because of overexposure to the sun, skin gets darken that is tan. It can be partial burns the sensitive content of your skin.
The aging process is getting the speed with sun tanning and on the skin might develop certain spots or patches which can be dangerous and lead to skin cancer as well. During this tanning process, the melanin pigment in your skin is affected and it results in direct or indirect DNA damage
Does Tan remove scrub removes tan on the face and body?
There is a myth that Tan removal Scrubs damage the skin…No No…It helps you to remove Sun Tan by removing dead cells on the skin. Ha ..but one mistake that you should not do. We rub the scrub very harsh thinking it will remove all the SubTan in one setting. By doing this you will only damage your skin. Always use a mild scrub with soft granules and rub it gently over the sun tanned areas of the face.
Who can take the treatment?
Anyone can do skin treatment with the use of best seller products and can be treated with home products.
Are there any side effects of the products?
No…Mostly best seller products are dermatologist tested. But result may vary to person to person and it mostly depends on the percentage of skin damage. In severe conditions, it is advisable to consult the dermatologist. Before applying any product to skin, always advisable to do a patch test to check whether it is suitable for your skin or not.
Are the results of the skin treatment is permanent?
No….but you can save your skin from more damaging by using proper products and follow some routine to clean the skin.
What are the alternative methods for healthy and glowing skin?
There are plenty of methods to retain your healthy and glowing skin. Drink 2/3 liters of water every day, which flush out toxins from your body. In summer, take cucumber juice and add some lemon drops and apply to skin every night. You can drink amla and aloe vera juice to maintain the skin texture. At night clean your face with raw milk and wash it, and apply night creme on a regular basis. Use best seller night cremes to maintain skin quality.
As summer has almost came,take proper care of your skin to prevent suntan and s sunburn. Apply best seller sunscreens that should be with SPF 30+ and having water-resistant property. You need to apply it every day.
10 Tips for Healthy and Glowing Skin:-
- The Thumb Rule: Remove makeup before going to bed.
- Sun Tan: Prevent Sun Tan with proper sunscreen lotion or cream with SPF 15 AT LEAST
- Skin and diet: Skin gives a reflection of what you eat. So eat healthy Food and Fruits.
- Sweat must: Excercise daily. To circulate oxygen in your body and clean your body. You will notice your skin will glow after exercise. Join the gym, yoga, running, swimming, etc.
- Sleep: Sleep at least 8 hrs to cool down your body. Relax Body Relax Skin.
- Water Goal: Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Stay hydrated and see the effect on the skin.
- Acne: Biggest problem of the young generation. Control it with proper medication.
- Ayurveda: Ancient Secrete for healthy and glowing skin.
- Regimen: Have a regular skin care regimen according to your skin type like dry, combination, etc.
- Good Habits: Stay tunned. Meditate every day to reduce stress.
There different methods to remove tanning.
Best Tan removal scrub :
Tan removing scrub Homemade method: Take equal amounts of gram flour, lemon juice, and curd to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on tan affected areas on the face. Start scrubbing gently to remove the dead skin. Wait for 15 minutes and wash it smoothly with warm water. This is face scrub act as a face pack is an effective home remedy to remove tan from your face.